Guests that are looking for an enhanced level of service and amenities opt for our Preferred Club Suites.
Preferred Club accommodations include:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Living room in Preferred Club Suites and Preferred Club Governor Suites
- Outdoor Jacuzzi on balcony in the Preferred Club suites
- Fine bath amenities
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Pillow menu
- Access to Mercure Restaurant for à la carte breakfast
- Two 32” LCD TVs
- Complimentary in-suite Internet access and daily newspaper (English/Spanish)
- Preferred Club Lounge
- Access to the adults-only pool (Not exclusive to Preferred Club guests)
- Daily continental breakfast service in the Preferred Club lounge
- Afternoon hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- All guestrooms and suites are non-smoking
Preferred Club Room Categories
Select from three Preferred Club suite categories: Preferred Club Suite Ocean View, Preferred Club Suite Ocean Front and Preferred Club Governor Suite Ocean Front.
Preferred Club Suite - 765 square feet/71 square meters
This Ocean View or Ocean Front suite offers one bedroom, a private balcony with exterior Jacuzzi for two overlooking the ocean, 32” LCD TV, in-suite climate control, an expansive marble bathroom with dual vanities, bidet and separate rain shower, separate living area with a second 32” LCD TV and sofa, two large closets, two phones and an alarm clock with iPod connection. All Preferred Club Suites offer exclusive Preferred Club amenities and services.
*Views will vary depending on specific room category booked.